Halloween Pumpkin Dog Treats: 3 Easy Recipes
Discover 3 easy pumpkin dog treat recipes this Halloween! Boost your dog's health with these scrumptious, immune-enhancing snacks. Your furry friend will love these simple, homemade goodies created just for them. Don't miss out on these seasonal delights!
Pumpkin is a healthy food that can be used in many ways! Here are 3 easy recipes to make three different kinds of treats for dogs this Halloween!
First, we have an easy frozen recipe with only two ingredients and Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Support supplement for an added health boost! Second, we have a no-bake pumpkin ball recipe. Thirdly, we make an oat-based cookie! Your dog will love you for making these simple treats (and is going to love eating them too) this Halloween!
In all these recipes, we used fresh pumpkin! Instead of throwing away pumpkins after Halloween, we recommend baking all your carved pumpkins close enough to Halloween so they are still fresh and good to eat.
Cut the pumpkins into large chunks and bake them at 350 until they are tender. Allow your pumpkin to cool and then the skin will easily peel off leaving the flesh.
The last step is to puree the pumpkin in a blender. There is no need to add anything. Make fresh goodies or freeze for future use. You can have fresh pumpkin ready for you and your dogs all year round.
Pumpkin can boost your dog’s immune system and contains vitamin A that is essential for eye health. Pumpkin encourages digestive regularity, aids in weight loss, and can help naturally control parasites! It contains essential nutrients and fiber making it a very nutritious treat for your dog! Did we mention it tastes great?
It is important to remember that when you are adding supplements to your dog's treats that you are still providing them with the correct dose. Always read the label and use the dose for your dog’s current weight.
Frozen Pumpkin Dog Treats
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Support Supplement
1. Use a pumpkin shaped silicone mold, or any silicone mold, and use a spoon to fill each mold halfway with pumpkin puree. If buying canned pumpkin be sure to get plain and not spiced.
2. Take the Fera Pet Organics cardiac support supplement and place one capsule in each mold near the center. This will make each pumpkin one dose of Fera Cardiac Support supplement. Be sure you are giving your dog the correct dose based on their current weight and instructions found on the container.
3. Fill the remainder of the mold with plain Greek yogurt.
4. Freeze for a minimum two hours and feed them directly to your dog or use them as a meal topper!
No Bake Pumpkin Balls
- ¾ Cup Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed
- 3 Scoops Fera Pet Organics Mushroom Supplement
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 4 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1. Measure the three dry ingredients chia seed, flax seed, and oats into a mixing bowl.
2. Add your dog's correct dose of Fera Pet Organics Mushroom Supplement, for our golden retriever we used 3 scoops.
3. Add 1 tsp of honey and 4 tbsp of pumpkin puree.
4. Mix everything together thoroughly until everything is well combined and sticking together.
5. This next step you need to use your hands! Take a handful of the mixture and form it into consistent sized balls.
6. Chill in the refrigerator and serve!
This recipe yields approximately 12 bite sized pumpkin balls.
Pumpkin Dog Cookies
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Pumps Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil
- 3 Scoops Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support
We are all about easy and these cookies are as easy as it gets!
1. Measure one cup of pumpkin puree into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the steel cut oats, ground flaxseed, and baking powder to the mixing bowl and pumpkin.
3. Determine your dog's correct dosage of both Fera Pet Organics fish oil and bladder support. We used 2 pumps of fish oil and 3 scoops of bladder support for a golden retriever in this recipe. It is important that you know the dose you are giving your pet.
4. This dough is easily mixed by hand. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
5. Use a round scoop to make even size cookies onto a cookie tray.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
7. Allow the cookies to cool and serve them for your pups!
Upgrade Your Pet’s Health the Natural Way
Unlock your pet's health potential with expert advice from Dr Michelle Dulake! Start making informed decisions today with her cutting-edge insights, backed by years of experience and research. Don't miss out – secure a brighter, healthier future for your furry friend!
At Fera Pet Organics, we’re committed to using only the most natural high-quality ingredients to keep your furry family members healthy and happy for as long as possible.
We’d love to hear from you! What do you want to learn about next? Do you have any comments or questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!