Back to School, Bagged Lunch for Your Dog
Unleash your pup's inner student with our DIY doggie lunch! Savor a mouth-watering chicken wrap, followed by delightful berry oat cookies, packed with Fera Pet Organics' supplements for a nutritious meal. Snap an Instagram-worthy moment as your fur baby relishes their back-to-school treat!
Everyone’s getting ready for back to school and maybe that means doggie daycare for your four-legged bestie! Or maybe you’re just a crazy dog mom looking for a fun way to bring back to school to your pup! Maybe you’re looking for a fun Instagramable moment? We’ve got you covered with this delicious and nutritious fun bagged lunch for your dog!
What can you find in every lunch bag across America? Either a sandwich or a wrap! We are thinking outside the box and making a dog friendly chicken wrap! Don’t forget that no lunch is complete without dessert! We are baking berry oat blender dog cookies! Pack your wrap and cookies in your dog’s lunch bag and they will have a delicious lunch that all the other dogs will be jealous of!
Doggie Lunch Wrap
- Chicken Nugget Dog Treats
- 2 pumps Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil
- 2 Fera Pet Organics Hip + Joint Supplements
We are all about the easy and healthy ways to create fun recipes for your pets! What’s more convenient for lunch on the go than a wrap?
There’s no need for fancy instructions here! Start with your wrap to begin adding the layers. First add a bed of lettuce. We have a dog that LOVES her vegetables but feel free to use any vegetable that your dog enjoys. We had the perfect chicken nugget style dog treats but you can add any protein-based dog treats that your dog loves. Super boost your wrap with nutrition by adding Fera Pet Organics Supplements.
We added the correct daily dosage for one of our golden retrievers. Always ensure that you are providing the correct dose based on your pet’s current weight.
We give two pumps of Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil and two Hip + Joint soft chews.
Then fold your wrap (there is no wrong way to do this), cut it in half, place it in a sandwich bag and your lunch bag is ready to go!
Berry Oat Blender Dog Cookies
- 1 ¾ Cup Oats
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- ¾ Cup Coconut Water
- 2 Whole Strawberries
- 4 Capsules Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Support
We love to make cookies in the blender! You’ll find yourself returning to this recipe time and time again for its convenience.
1. Add all your dry ingredients to your blender.
2. Then add the coconut water and strawberries.
3. Open 4 capsules of Fera Pet Organics cardiac support supplement. Sprinkle the supplement into the blender and discard the casing. A 4-capsule dose is based on the weight of a golden retriever. When using supplements always ensure that you are providing the correct dose based on your pet’s current weight.
4. Blend until an evenly mixed dough forms.
5. Preheat your oven to 350.
6. Scoop your cookies into 16 even size cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake your cookies for 20 minutes. When your cookies are cooled, add some to your lunch bag.
This recipe makes 16 small cookies making each square a 1/4 dosage of Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Supplement. Always ensure that you are calculating dosage when using supplements in your baking.
You’ve now made your dog the perfect bagged lunch.
Upgrade Your Pet’s Health the Natural Way
Unlock your pet's health potential with insights from industry expert veterinarian Dr. Michelle Dulake, who combines her vast knowledge and experience to create a thriving, happy life for your furry companion.
At Fera Pet Organics, we’re committed to using only the most natural high-quality ingredients to keep your furry family members healthy and happy for as long as possible.
We’d love to hear from you! What do you want to learn about next? Do you have any comments or questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!